We’re celebrating World Photo Day with the launch of our Love Wycombe photo competition.
To enter, just send us your best, most original photos of High Wycombe town centre and you could be in with a shot of winning some fantastic prizes. You have until 4pm Friday 23rd August 2019 to enter and we’ll be announcing our three favourite entries on our social media channels – so make sure you follow @hwbidco. Remember, we’re looking for entries that reflect the beauty and quirkiness of our town. Ready to get snapping? Just head over to http://tiny.cc/LoveWycombe and upload your best photos. Terms and conditions apply – see below.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the http://tiny.cc/LoveWycombeThe Campaign is only open to legal residents of the UK, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of HWBIDCo, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of HWBIDCo as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 19/08/19 and ending 23/09/19. All online entries must be received by 00:00am on 23/09/19
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at http://tiny.cc/LoveWycombe.The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of HWBIDCo. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of HWBIDCo.
5. Prizes: Three individual entries will be selected by HWBIDCo and the participant(s) will receive to receive the following: 1stplace £100 shopping voucher, 2ndplace a £40 shopping voucher, 3rdplace £20. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for HWBIDCo to use Winner’s name and the winning entry will be used to promote the winner on all HWBIDCo social media feeds – with full credit to the winning photographer.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: The Winners will be selected by HWBIDCo. HWBIDCo shall have no liability for the Winner failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY EITHER THE WINNER OR THE FINALISTS (AT HWBIDCO’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION AND ALL PRIVILEGES WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that HWBIDCo, anyone acting on behalf of HWBIDCo, and HWBIDCo’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of HWBIDCo. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless HWBIDCo from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which HWBIDCo may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: HWBIDCo reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond HWBIDCo’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, HWBIDComay select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by HWBIDCo. HWBIDCo reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. HWBIDCo has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, HWBIDCo reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless HWBIDCoand its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM , WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the United Kingdom having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is HWBIDCo
14. Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by HWBIDCo is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.